Family wealth management is complex often because it involves the family’s dynamics.
Too often wealth established by one generation doesn’t last beyond the third generation. The main reason this happens is because with each generation the wealth is dispersed among more and more people. As the wealth is dispersed too often the values that created the wealth aren’t transferred with it.
At Carson, our passion is to make sure that doesn’t happen to your family. We help with educating the next generation and build a plan for them. We have learned that education and communication is the key to transferring family wealth in a healthy way.
We specialize in:
- Coordinating an asset transfer plan with you and your beneficiaries, as well as your attorneys, CPAs and other professionals involved with your family
- Tailoring creative investment strategies to maximize wealth transfer techniques
- Creating an easy to understand estate distribution diagram available to the family and other professionals, which is up to date and available at all times
- Recommending estate modifications to reduce the amount of taxes paid
- Encouraging family discussions about the family’s wealth to improve communication and reduce family conflict
- Reviewing estate documents regularly to ensure assets are left according to your wishes
- Establishing an affordable lending structure to help the third generation start successful businesses
Our passion at Carson Wealth is to make the complex simple. Let’s bring your planning in line with your dreams so you can focus on what matters most.
Call us today for a complimentary consultation.
Tailored Solutions. Trusted Advice.
Whether you’re a business owner, a grandparent, an executive, or someone experiencing a major life change, we are here for you. At Carson Wealth, we specialize in helping individuals with advanced wealth management needs, and we tailor our solutions to your situation.
You know how important it is to have a clear plan in place when the unexpected occurs. From wealth management to retirement planning, our team can help simplify your financial life.
The phrase “clock out” doesn’t really apply to you. We’re here to step in and give the same energy and focus to your financial future as you give your professional life.
Women & Wealth
The gravity has shifted in the last generation. Women are decidedly at the table when it comes to wealth – oftentimes at the head of that table. You are the face of wealth in the future.
Owning a business brings up new questions every day. Cash flow, tax efficiency, risk management, acquisitions or selling. Our dedicated team can help provide answers.
As one household becomes two, there’s a lot of planning to be done. Our advisors have walked many families through this difficult journey to a place where they can find sure footing.