Building Your Business on Purpose, People, Process and Profits
There is more than one way to run a successful advisory firm. But with every successful firm, there are usually the same core principles that stand out. As we look at what has helped Carson Wealth grow into a national firm with more than 100 offices across the country, and as we’ve talked with successful advisors in our own community, we’ve found that it boils down to four P’s: purpose, people, process and profits. Join us for our four-part webinar series: “Building Your Business on Purpose, People, Process and Profits.” We’ll meet online on June 16th, June 23rd, June 30th and July 7th at 12 p.m. ET.
During these 30-minute webinars, we’ll break down the four P’s and cover topics that include:
- How to build your vision statement and define your purpose
- How to find and develop “A” players in your firm
- How to develop a proven process that fits your clients and your firm
- How to select the right KPIs and fee structure for your business
- How to leave a lasting legacy through succession planning
We’re all looking out for our communities and our clients – and we’re excited to bring local advisors together to share in a commitment to helping the families we serve.
This event is limited to select advisors in the Maryland, Virginia and D.C., areas, as well as in Kingsport, Tennessee.