As a Wealth Advisor, Mark feels that the foundation of financial planning is the recognition that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique.
Mark has been helping clients pursue their financial independence since 2009. Prior to joining Carson, Wealth, Mark pursued his career as a CFP® professional at some of the leading financial firms in the industry such as Morgan Stanley, Charles Schwab and BMO Harris Financial Advisors.
Mark received his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from the University of Iowa. He then went on to pursue his MBA at Colorado State University. Mark’s love for learning did not stop there. He completed extensive training, coursework and exam requirements to receive his CFP®
Mark and his wife, Kelly, are the proud parents of three young children. Mark and his family love the great outdoors, they enjoy skiing, running, hiking and golf. Although if you were to ask Mark’s family, they would say that Mark spends most of his time obsessed with financial planning and researching investments – spending way too many evenings playing with his spreadsheets.
GETTING TO KNOW MARK
- What’s your favorite food – Margaritas with a side of chips and queso
- Best piece of financial advice you received – Start saving to your 401k as soon as you graduate college
- Favorite quote – Albert Einstein – Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it. Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.
- Favorite book – Lonesome Dove
- Favorite movie or TV show – White Christmas
- Favorite holiday – Valentine’s Day (because it’s my birthday)
- Name something on your bucket list – To ski the top 100 ski resorts in America
Mark is not affiliated or registered with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Any information provided by this individual is provided entirely on behalf of CWM, LLC and is no way related to Cetera Advisor Networks or its registered representatives.